On November 9th, 2014, the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k heads back to Chicago for it’s 7th year. Here’s the top 10 reasons to run this year’s Hot Chocolate:
- The race is the Midwest’s largest running event with 45,000 runners!
- Choose between a 5k, 15k, or walk course – something for everyone!
- Results you can stream live online and in real-time. No waiting for your race results!
- Start and finish in Grant Park in beautiful downtown Chicago. Click here to view the course maps.
- Hot Chocolate’s Goodie Bag is award-winning and includes a luxurious full-zip hoodie!
- The Expo is an experience in itself! Taking place in McCormick Place Convention Center, the 3-day Hot Chocolate Expo has rockin’ tunes, a Kid Zone with bounce houses and games, merchandise from your favorite running brands, and decadent chocolate samples!
- Unique Finisher Medal. What other race medal is in the shape of a chocolate bar?
- A post race party complete with a DJ, Hot Chocolate inflatables, chocolatiers, hot chocolate, decadent fondue and dipping snacks in a commemorative finisher mug.
- Waves and start corrals to keep the course congestion free.
- Did we mention CHOCOLATE?
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is proud to be an official hotel of the 2014 Hot Chocolate Chicago 15k/5k. We’re connected to McCormick Place for easy access to the Hot Chocolate Expo and packet pick up. (You don’t even have to go outside!)
Save $30 off the daily rate with a discounted rate of just $165 for Hot Chocolate runners and spectators. All guests that book into the Hot Chocolate race block will also received discounted self and valet parking rates and free WiFi. Click below to book. The special offer code will automatically populate, so just search for availability to access the special Hot Chocolate race rate.
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234