It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving. We’re one week away from Black Friday shopping, and the start of the holiday season. So with all that excitement on the horizon, what’s happening this weekend in Chicago? Plenty!
- Avett Brothers: This jam band is playing at the UIC Pavilion tonight
- Chris Tucker: Stand-up comedy at it’s best at the Horseshoe Casino in Hammond tonight and tomorrow night. Free shuttle from the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place.
- Magnificent Mile Lights Festival: lights, vendors, big savings at your favorite stores, live music, tree lighting ceremony, holiday parade, and a fireworks spectacular show are the unofficial start of the holiday season here in Chicago! Check out our Lights Festival Package for more info! The festival is free to the public on Saturday.
- The Wiz: The beloved musical hits the stage at the Arie Crown Theater inside McCormick Place Saturday night.
- Paramore: The American rock band hits the stage at the UIC Pavilion on Sunday.
There are still tickets available to most of these events. If you need a last minute downtown hotel room this weekend, our discounted rate is just $79 when you book through this link. We’d love to welcome you this weekend!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234