Today may be the first day of spring, but there are tons of summer shows already announced for Chicago’s downtown outdoor concert venue, the First Merit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island. What’s better on a summer day in Chicago than jamming to your favorite band, beverage in hand, with the beautiful Chicago skyline behind the stage?
Here’s the full summer lineup as it’s been announce so far for First Merit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island:
- May 31st, 2014 Jack Johnson, From Here to Now to You Tour 2014
- June 6th, 2014 Styx & Foreigner, The Soundtrack to Summer Tour with guest Don Felder
- June 11th, 2014 Backstreet Boys with very special guest Avril Lavigne
- June 20th, 2014 Widespread Panic & Tedeschi Trucks Band
- June 27th, 2014 Ray LaMontagne
- July 4th & 5th, 2014 Dave Mathews Band
- July 18th, 19th, & 20th, 2014 Phish
- July 25th, 2014 Panic! at the Disco, the Gospel Tour
- August 9th, 2014 Chicago & REO Speedwagon
- August 10th, 2014 Goo Goo Dolls & Daughtry with special guest Plain White Tee’s
Coming in to town for one of these shows and need a place to stay? The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is walking distance to Northerly Island making it a convenient home base and place to relax and have a cocktail before summer concerts. Avoid concert traffic when you park at the hotel and walk the 2 blocks to the pedestrian walkway at Soldier Field right next to Northerly Island. The hotel’s new Stay & Play Package is a great value for concerts at First Merit Bank Pavilion. The package includes:
- free self-parking with in/out privileges ($34/night value)
- complimentary premium Internet connection ($15 value)
- $20 food and beverage credit to any of our outlets. Have pre-show drinks or breakfast the next morning. How you use your credit is up to you.
The Stay & Play Package is a $69 value and includes everything you need to have a great time at concerts this summer at First Merit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island.
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234