Nestled in the South Loop, just one block east from the Chinatown Red Line Stop, you’ll find Reggie’s. At first glance, it may seem a little rough around the edges, and you may be confused what you are entering. Is this a bar, restaurant, a music joint, a record store? The answer is all of the above!
Reggie’s Bar & Restaurant: At Reggies, the motto is Great Food Takes Center Stage. From delicious burgers and sandwiches (even a build-your-own-menu), to fresh salads, tex mex, and more, Reggie’s menu is extensive, and their BBQ wings just won WingFest 2014! Reggies is open for lunch, dinner, and late night dining, and they even offer brunch on the weekends. With over 26 beers on tap and more than 70 beers, you won’t be going thirsty.
If spring ever gets here, you can also enjoy Reggie’s “Train-Wreck” Rooftop Deck complete with 8 flat screen TVs, a FREE pool table, pro basketball pop-a-shot, and bags/corn hole. On steamy summer days, enjoy a pull string mist machine.
Reggie’s has amazing daily specials that make every day affordable:
- Sunday: All-You-Can-Eat Sloppy Joe’s $5. $14 Buckets of Miller & Bud Lite (mix n’ match), $2 Select Cans
- Monday: $1 Tacos all day long, ALL draft beers 50% off
- Tuesday: .40 cent wings, $2.75 PBR Tallboys
- Wednesday: 50% off appetizers, $5 long island iced teas
- Thursday: 50% off all burgers and sandwiches, $2.75 PBR Tallboys
- Fridays: $5 martinis, $5 wine
Food, drink, and party packages are available as are private event spaces. You can even rent out the rooftop! Reggie’s also does catering for your home, office, or private event. Contact Jody.
Reggie’s Music Joint: Enjoy live music at Reggie’s almost every single day. There are multiple venues and live acts include rock, blues, jazz, reggae, jam, and more genres. Monday is music and sports trivia night, and the last Thursday of everything month is Classic Albums night. Enjoy covers of an entire album such as Michael Jackson’s Off the Wall or Pink Floyd’s The Wall. Ever Friday after work, catch a free blues, rock, or acoustic show for happy hour. See the full list of shows at Reggie’s here.
Special Events: Reggie’s calendar is jam-packed with special events and outings for sports fans, food enthusiasts, beer aficionados, and more, and all of them are great values. Most of them include transportation on Reggie’s epic “Rock Bus”. Talk about riding in style.
Here’s a few items coming up on the calendar:
- Mon March 31, 2014: White Sox Opening Day Party Package – $40 includes an upper deck ticket to the game, all you can eat tailgate buffet before and after the game, and a bus ride to the game and back.
- Thurs April 3, 2014: Blackhawks vs. Wild Reggie’s Outing – $85 includes 300 level ticket to the Blackhawks vs. Minnesota Wild NHL game, round trip bus ride from Reggie’s and unlimited beer on the us!
- Sat April 5, 2014: Reggie’s & Friends Brew Crawl – $60 includes round trip bus transportation and tours of Atlas, Begyle, and Lake Effect Breweries with lunch at Atlast.
- Sun May 4, 2014: Reggie’s 4th Annual Craw Fish Boil – $25 includes All-You-Can-Eat- Craw Fish with all the traditional boil fixin’s out of the Train-Wreck Roof Deck.
- Wed May 7 & Thurs May 8, 2014: Crosstown Classic Party Package – Root on your favorite Chicago team as the Sox play the Cubs at US Cellular Field at Comiskey Park. $40 includes upper deck ticket and round trip shuttle bus.
Here at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, we love our South Loop neighborhood and having neighbors like Reggie’s! If you are a staying with us for a conference, be sure to check out Reggie’s for great food and may catch one of their events while you’re in town. Coming in to town for a special event at Reggie’s and need a place to stay nearby? We’re just a couple blocks away! Use this special social media link to save 15-60% off our regular rate of the day on select dates.
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234