Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is happy to announce a new partnership with Chicago CityPASS! The hotel can now sell your CityPASS vouchers in advance and have them ready for you at the front desk at check-in. That’s one more thing to check out your to-do list while in the city so you can see more attractions and wait in less lines!
Benefits of CityPASS: Bypass the line and save 50% off the general admission price at five of Chicago’s best attractions. CityPASS includes prepaid admissions:
- Shedd Aquarium
- Skydeck Chicago (Fast Pass entry)
- The Field Museum
- your choice of Museum of Science and Industry OR John Hancock Observatory
- Your choice of Adler Planetarium OR art Institute of Chicago.
CityPASS is good for nine days, beginning with the first day of use, an $187.90 value. Hyatt Regency McCormick Place will charge the price of the ticket onto your guest room upon arrival. $94/adults, $79/kids.
**Tickets must be requested at least 5 days prior to arrival via email to HRMCeMarketing@hyatt.com. Please include your name, dates of stay, and requested number of adults and child tickets in the email. Tickets will not be available upon arrival.
Not yet staying with us? Check out our Museum Package to save big. Our Chicago Museum Package includes:
- Full breakfast for 4 daily ($100/day value)
- Free self-parking with unlimited in/out privileges ($34/day value)
- Free premium Wifi access ($15/day value)
- Complimentary access to fitness center & indoor pool
Book our Chicago Museum Hotel Package Now!
You’re more than welcome at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, 2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616; +1 312 567 1234