The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place 48 Hour Sale is officially ON! Book on June 17th or 18th, 2014 for any stay between July 31st and September 30th, and save 15% off our Hyatt Daily Rate. No gimmicks, no special offer code, just 20% savings, just because. Here some are great Chicago events for which you may already be looking for a downtown hotel. If you were waiting for a deal to make reservations, now’s your chance to save big!
- August 1-3rd Lollapalooza: The biggest music festival of the summer. The hotel will have a free shuttle to Grant Park all weekend long.
- August 3rd The Biggest Loser Half Marathon & 5k: This race starts and finishes at Soldier Field, a quick 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- August 7 & 8th Katy Perry at the United Center: 2 nights of greatest hits and music from her new Prism album. Hear her roar!
- August 8th Chicago Bears Pre-Season Game vs. Philadelphia: See the first preview of all the roster changes the Bears have made during the off-season. Park at the hotel and walk right over to Soldier Field for this Friday night game.
- August 9th RECENTLY ADDED Chicago & REO Speedwagon at Northerly Island: Walk to the tailgate action and the concert itself.
- August 10th Goo Goo Dolls, Daughtry, and Plain White T’s at Northerly Island: Three great acts all playing walking distance to the hotel.
- August 14th Chicago Bears Pre-Season Game vs. Jacksonville: Should be a guaranteed pre-season win for the Bears.
- August 16-17th Chicago Air & Water Show: The Blue Angels are back this year and the show should be bigger than ever! Enjoy a free shuttle from the hotel to North Ave. Beach.
- August 26-27th Arcade Fire at the United Center: 2 nights of great music from a band that really puts on an experience.
- August 28th Urban Hoedown 5k & Country Music Festival: The perfect 5k and festival for the country fan inside Chicagoans.
- August 29th-30th One Direction at Soldier Field: This boy band will play two nights of their arena tour over at Soldier Field, a quick 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- August 31st Luke Bryan at Soldier Field: Soldier Field goes country twice in one week welcoming Luke Bryan and friends.
- August 29th-31st North Coast Music Festival: This three day festival in Chicago’s Union Park is quickly becoming a favorite with festival-goers.
- September 7th Chicago Bears Home Open vs. Buffalo Bills: Bears fans won’t want to miss the official home-opener at Soldier Field, just steps from the hotel.
- September 12-14th Riot Fest: Fans are calling this year’s line up epic, and the hotel will have a free shuttle to Humboldt Park.
- September 27th 2nd Annual Ditka Dash 5k: Mustaches and aviators are included in the race goodie bag for this race at, where else, Soldier Field.
- September 28th Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers: The Bears take on their rivals at home for the first of two games in the 2014 season.
Click below to book the 48 Hour Sale Rate and save 15% for all of these events or any stay between July 31st and September 30th, 2014!